Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fitness + Health: ISAGENIX!

Hey guys! I couldn't wait to post about my three days on Isagenix. After hearing from a couple of people about all the wonders of Isagenix, I decided to try it myself. Let me tell you, it's not easy - but totally worth it! Today is my fourth day and I can totally feel a difference (and even lost a couple of inches all over).

I received my huge package on Thursday March 22nd but decided to wait till after the weekend to get started for obvious reasons ;). I couldnt beleive how much they send you!


I bought the 30 day cleanse which includes:
  • Welcome Guide with tracking system
  • 2 Cleanse for Life: a nutritional drink that helps the body breakdown and release harmful substances and at the same time feeds the body with over 100 nutrients. (choice of liquid or powder)
  • 4 Isalean Shakes (Choice of Vanilla or chocolate) I chose 2 of each and both taste amazing! - 23g of whey protein
  • 1 Natural Accelerator - helps facilitate cleansing process, increases fat-burning and energy
  • Isagenics Snacks- helps curb cravinfs - choclate or vanilla flavored
  • 1 Isaflush-Gentle digestive support
  • 2 Ionix Supreme- Over 100 active ingredients, aids body
  • 1 Green tea milk chocolate snacks- amazing!
Day 1 (measurments were taken on Sunday night)
I woke up and drank 2 glasses of water, followed by 6 oz. of water with 1 scoop of Ionix supreme. Made my Vanilla flavored shake for the road and drank it at around 9:00 a.m.

11:00 a.m. - Snack

1:00 p.m. - Tofu Salad

3:00 p.m. - Second Snack

6:00 p.m. - Last shake of the day (chocolate flavored)

10:00 p.m. - Isaflush! (take it on empty tummy for the evening)

First day was a huge success, no hunger!

Day 2
Tuesday was a bit rough, I forgot my snacks at home and was STARVING at work even though i had a wrap for lunch. I got home and was all bent out of shape because i didnt follow the program correctly. I was starving and couldnt catch the momentum again. Went to bed early because i was miserable.

Day 3 (back on track!)

I decided to stay on a strict schedule and made sure that I ate every 2 hours. Started my day with water and and Ionix Supreme drink and my shake. For lunch I had a chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato and mozarella cheese. Since lunch is the only meal that you are allowed to have, make sure that it is of substance but that it also contains essential nutrients for your bod. I felt great, went home and did a Pilates class and went to bed.

Just for kicks, I decided to measure myself and I am so proud to say that I have lost a couple of inches all over my body in just 3 days! Also, I have lost almost 6 lbs!!!

Today is day 4 (Thursday) and I am SOOO motivated, now more than ever. I have a couple of friends who are starting Isagenix next week. This is the best product. Their thinking is that you will never lose weight until you clean your body of all the impurities and toxins in it. Brilliant!It might sound so cliche, but drinking water can really help curb your hunger!!! Dont forget - 8 oz, 8 times a day!

Oh and by the way, I bought this blender at GNC for like $18 on sale a couple of months ago. A popular one is the Magic Bullet which can be bought in Target or Bed Bath & Beyond for like $45. (GNC brand one works just as good)


 Hope you guys enjoyed this post, I will do a follow up with weight and inches lost.

If you are interested in more info, go to www.stefyleon.isagenix.com or send me a message. Good luck girls, summer is right around the corner!

Big Hug!!
Puchi


2 comments:

  1. Cool, I hope it works for you! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more disciplined than me! I work out a lot, and eat throughout the day in small meals. I'm intrigued, though. Congrats on your success!

    ReplyDelete