Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hair Sense: Dermorganic

I am SOO excited to tell you about my favorite product/brand for hair! Seriously, I should make money off of all the people that I tell about Dermorganic... AND everyone who tries it, loves it.


About 1 year ago, I was on a search for a miracle for my dry, split-ended hair. I had just taken out my hair extensions and things were not looking good. My hair needed help ASAP. I did some quick research online and found this line.


Dermorganic is an argan oil based hair care line which includes shampoo, conditioner, leave-in treatment and shine spray. Argan Oil has been said to be "the secret of the Morrocon women". Well, not anymore ladies! This "liquid gold" comes from the Argan tree (found in Morroco) which grows a small fruit and carries the Argan seed inside. The Argan seed is then cold pressed to release the oil. The best part is that the Argan oil is 100% certified from Morroco (unlike other brands that claim they have argan oil or morrocon oil).


Benefits: Sulfate-free,vegan, made without animal by-products and never tested on animals, contains no DEA, MEA, dyes or food coloring, gluten-free, contains no artificial presersatives and is paraben free, contains no salt, sodium chloride or other artifical thickeners, and uses only certified organic Argan Oil, Sunflower Seed Extract and Grape Seed Extract as a natural preservative. LOVEEE!


I have been using these products for about a year now and will never, ever, EVER use pharmacy cheap products again. Yes, its cheap but all of the chemicals included are not worth it in the long run. Trust me.


Dermorganic can not be bought through their webpage but I did find them being sold in CVS. Easiest and cheapest way to buy them is through Amazon.com - i bought this 4 pack for $55 which is worth it since the shampoo alone is $17.99 in CVS. Cheapest I found was HERE: shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment for $38.95

Hope you love this just as much as I do and that you achieve beautiful, healthy hair :)


xoxo Puchi

7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this product before but it sounds great!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defnitely try it out! It will change your life :)

      Delete
  2. That's what I use as well and it has done wonders for my hair. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the first time I hear for this brand, so thank u for sharing, those seem to be great products! And thank u for your comment on my blog, I'll be really glad to see u again!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great products

    your newest follower Michelle
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these products at TJ Maxx for half off and they work amazingly!! After using the conditioner, my hair was so soft and silky!


    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacosha/345690695469219

    ReplyDelete