Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First day of Spring! (and blogging!)

Hi guys! My name is Stefy, 25-year old from the dirty Jersey!

So after reading like 465,9845 blogs, I decided to do one of my own. Why not? Ill share anything interesting that comes my way like fashion finds, trends, makeup tips, fitness tips and whatever else sparks my interest.

I'll use this as my outlet!

The Ambitious Fashionista... thats who I am.

My objective is to create a blog for like-minded girls all over the world to hang out and interact with each other. I hope to get the blog name out to as many women as possble and create awareness through word-of-mouth and other social media tools.

The type of person reading? Well she is ambitious, fashion-conscious and eager to learn ways to improve on their everyday fashion as well as bringing that fashion to the office, meetings, etc. A "dress for success" type of deal.

This is what I wore to work today:


Dress: Michael Kors Peplum dress (Originally $189, Marshalls for $39.99!!!) Shoes: Dolce Vita (Lord & Taylor sale $78) Forever 21 necklace for $7.99



Tip of the day: Look like a million bucks without actually spending it!

All in all, I would consider my blog to be an extension of my thoughts, style and beauty tips. My fashion girls hang out on sites such as fashionista.com, chictopia.com, etc. I will post and actively communicate with the girls while promoting my blog.

In a world where women are increasingly working in corprate america, it is essential that we do not lose our femininity and keep our style while climbing to the top!

On another note, I bought this weight-loss/cleansing product called Isagenix that some people SWEAR by. Since I am most definitely NOT at my ideal weight I went ahead and ordered a 30-day cleanse pack. My goal weight-loss would be 20lbs. The pack should be here sometime this week and I will let you guys know how it goes. with summer right around the corner, I know we are all freaking out about squeezing into that tiny bikini once again, I know I am.

If you are interested, I signed up to be an associate and sell the products as well. Go to www.stefyleon.isagenix.com and buy it through me. You can also become an associate as well and become part of my team which will not only help you make some extra cash but also save on the products themselves. Let me know what you think!

Stefy x0ox
Twitter
LinkedIn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stefy! welcome to the blogosphere :) I'm so with you on that fitness/weightloss boat! my ideal weight is 20lbs less than now :( looking forward to your future fitness posts :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete