Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Target Partners with...?

I heard some fascinating news that I must share with you!

Target has announced a exclusive partnership with Sam and Libby Edelman!

Target has been known to team up with other top names such as Jason Wu, H&M, Prabal Gurung etc. but this will truly be an amazing collaboration! Another interesting and shocking partnership comes this December with Neiman Marcus.

My obession with Sam Edelman shoes has not dwindled and I am certain this will be a collection you wont want to miss.

As a matter of fact, Libby Edelman shoes, which are a bit more affordable are also adorable! I found a nice pair at Marshalls for 29.99. Don't have them anymore or I would show you a pic.

Some of my current Sam Edelman obsessions (hint, hint.. Christmas is around the corner!!)




PRYCE shoe - Retail for $200 but found them at Bloomies for $130 HERE Available in Black or nude.










Adele Studded Boots in nude - available HERE














Jolie Studded flats - amazing flats that bring sparkle and fun!










I'm looking forward to this collab and I'm sure you are too. Cant wait for March 2013!!! What are you hoping to see??

No comments:

Post a Comment